Lumenman Blades ISO System
The ISO system is a further development of the Lumenman Blades, with which my tool series started in 2016.
With the ISO system it is possible to change blades without tools like screwdrivers by simply inserting them.
A huge source of inspiration was and still is Patrick Rochon who was the first that I know of bringing those light blades to life. And of course I own and still love them as well. Thanks, my friend!
The ISO Blade System at a glance
The system is modular and uses the same Lumenman Connector as all other Lightpainting tools.
You can buy and assemble the system modularly according to your own wishes. There are also inexpensive sets if you want to have several blades at the same time. I also regularly offer special editions of compatible blades.
Lumenman ISO Connector Set
- with connector, 2 wing screws, black cover plate
- For light painting during long exposure, for attachment to flashlights, easy replacement without tools
- ISO System Holder, necessary as basis for all Lumenman ISO Light Blades
- Suitable for all torches with 32-40mm head diameter. Recommended, among other things: Led Lenser M7 (RX), Clear XT11 (S / GT), Nextorch TA40, TA10, PA5
- Includes (German) eBook with many tips on blades and light painting, download code is included in the package
- Can only be used with Light Blades for ISO series (sold separately)
Price: 59,99 Euro
Light Blades shapes
Models and effects see below / Made with much love in Germany / Can only be used with ISO system holders for the ISO series
Light Blades Sets
Recommended if you want several shapes at the same time. Low set prices!
- Set of 4 classic shapes
- set of 4 special shapes
Set price: 99,99 Euro
Set price: 99,99 Euro
Special colours or shapes for very special effects. In limited editions. Here I am constantly developing and testing new models.
Price (each item): 34,99 Euro
Model Quorra SPECIAL EDITION Green: it shines in various shades from light to dark green. And yet the environment is simultaneously illuminated white by the ISO system holder.
Model Zuse SPECIAL EDITION Orange: it shines in various shades from light to dark orange. And yet the environment is simultaneously illuminated white by the ISO system holder.