Lumenman Creative Set
As the name suggests, these sets should stimulate your creativity. They’re designed for you to take them as a base and modify them. The Lumenman Connector forms the basis for attaching bottles, cans and other materials.
The whole thing is really fun when they fill the bottles with solid or liquid substances. I’ll show you some examples here on this page.
Lumenman Creative Set
Your ideal start into light painting
- Lumenman Connector for different torches
- 2 wing nuts for quick change of tools and lamps without tools
- Transparent box with screw cap
- Transparent bottle with screw cap
- 6 coloured inserts, 4 colour covers and an adapter
Set price: 49,99 Euro
Examples with the Creative Set
Check out the examples you can only create with this set:
Water Light Paint
Both the can and the bottle can be screwed watertight. This opens up great possibilities:
in orange as an example
in green as an example
More information about the Creative Set
- Tools for light painting during long exposure, for attachment to flashlights, easy replacement without tools
- Let your imagination run wild with this DIY creative set, whether you fill the bottles with water or other objects, it’s time to experiment
- Suitable for all torches with 32-40mm head diameter. Recommended, among other things: Led Lenser M7 (RX), Clear XT11 (S / GT), Nextorch TA40, TA10, PA5
- Made with much love in Germany
- Including (German) eBook with many tips for light painting, download code is included in the package
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
But other materials also do well in the containers: crumpled paper, transparent foils, tinsel, aluminium paper, etc.
Quickly change your flashlights: You can attach the Lumenman Connector to your flashlight by simply closing the wing nuts. The Lumenman Connector is the basis of all my Lumenman tools and therefore compatible with other tools like Spira, Filter and ISO Blades.
Coloured light: Optional colour filters can be inserted into the Lumenman Connector between lamp and tool.
Designed by the famous Lightpainting artist Lumenman (Bernhard Rauscher), made in Germany.
If you live outside the countries that are linked with Amazon marketplaces you can still order via e-mail. Please write a message which tools you want to buy and I will answer your request with shipping costs and payment details.